13 feb RPA ENGINEER BRUSSELS AREA
As an RPA Engineer, you automate business processes with the help of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. With these rapidly growing technologies you get rid of repetitive tasks at our customers. You build a virtual assistant that automates and streamlines the administrative tasks and you help to bring more efficiency and value. Through your contribution you strive, with the Roborana team, to be at the frontline of innovation and be part of the robotic revolution.
WHO WE ARE
Roborana is a dynamic, ambitious scaleup with offices in Kontich (Antwerp), Merelbeke (Ghent) and Leuven (Brussels). We are a robotic competence center specialized in RPA and Intelligent Automation and part of the large and experienced network of the Cronos Group.
RPA is a strong growing technology in many companies. RPA is ideally suitable for collaborating with AI technologies such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML), chatbots and intelligent Optical Character Recognition (iOCR). As these technologies are constantly evolving, we are working towards more cognitive RPA or intelligent automation solutions.
Do you have a strong drive to work with innovative technologies? Are you constantly looking for new, out of the box solutions and do you like to be challenged in this? Then an interesting job with room for growth and entrepreneurship at RoboRana is waiting for you!
THESE ARE YOUR TASKS AS RPA ENGINEER
- As a passionate and enthusiastic technologist, you will be working on the technical development as well as on the analysis of business processes;
- You are driven to immerse yourself in the RPA technology, so that you always come up with innovative and creative solutions.
- You analyze and optimize our customer cases after which you automate the selected processes. Hereby you develop new and innovative solutions using RPA technologies in combination with AI. You use RPA- tools such as Blueprism, UiPath and Automation Anywhere.
- After the development phase, you deploy your virtual robots on site and train the end users in the use of their new, digital colleague;
- You guide and support your customers with their installed RPA bots.
- While you are constantly learning and being challenged, you’re challenged to stay up to speed with new technologies and market demands.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR FUTURE RPA ENGINEER
- Education – You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Strong communication skills – You are able to communicate clearly and constructive to both your colleagues and the customer about your activities and achievements.
- Team player – You will be working in a team with a good team spirit where everyone is 100% committed to the same goal. You are a real team player who always acts out of the interests of the team.
- Entrepreneurship and independency: you are open to new challenges and like to explore new things and experiment with new technologies. By taking initiative you get full ownership.
- Analytical ability – You excel in business analysis and stand out with your reasoning skills.
- Expertise – Prior knowledge of RPA tools (UiPath, Blueprism Automation Anywhere) or cognitive solutions (chatbots, OCR, NLP, machine learning) is an asset, but not a requirement.
- Language skills – You speak and write fluently in English. In addition, Dutch OR French is your mother tongue, in combination with a basic knowledge of the other language.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF US
- An innovative and energizing work environment – You will work in a challenging, dynamic team within the Cronos network.
- Flexibility in your work – You can count on a lot of freedom to optimally develop your talents. You work on brief assignments with room for variation in work environment and job content.
- A great salary – At Roborana you can count on a competitive salary package including several fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, mobile subscription, laptop, insurance, meal allowance …).
- Permanent learning opportunities – You get the opportunity to learn more about cognitive robotic solutions. We also give you the opportunity to obtain the necessary certificates.
EXCITED FOR THE JOB OF THE FUTURE?
JOIN THE ROBOTIC REVOLUTION
Get to know the motivated
Start your fascinating training immediately, together with your new colleagues.
As a team we simplify
* Required fields